CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has published Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: JRF/Project Assistant-II
Total No. of Posts: 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Fellowship:
- Qualifications for JRF:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/NET-LS/GATE.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institutional guidelines.
- Qualifications for PA-II:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines.
Age Limit: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Job Description: Selected candidates have to work on a DST sponsored project entitled: “Directing-Group-Assisted C(sp³)-H Activation and Functionalization”
Duration: This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project (3 years). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test/interview on 27th April 2017 at 10.00 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring the copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
You can send application by mail to email@example.com
Advertisement: Click Here
Written Test/ Interview: 27th April 2017 at 10.00 A.M.